Withur Hydra
183 Posts
MrDoom Kraken
172 Posts
GRAESIMMONS GriffinMod

3rdReich Recruitment

5 replies
Votes:
We are the remnants of the glorious 3rd Reich! We are dedicated to the teachings of the great philosopher Adolf Hitler. We have noticed a unpleasant rise of noobs. As a faction we are dedicated to the elimination and nether trapping of them. Our motto: Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Fuhrer.

Ein Volk
ONE PEOPLE:
We believe in a master race of minecraft pros. Those that can actually pvp, have the knowledge to do redstone, and those that can make legitimate bases. As a faction we use the labors of our asian slaves that were later nether trapped to mine the materials we need for our glorious base.

Ein Reich
ONE EMPIRE:
As a faction we are gaining in membership. From the measly beginnings of 4 people we grew into a faction of 14 and multiple following factions. The empires of obsidia and hookers will soon crumble and be at our feet to serve our every need.

Ein Fuhrer
ONE LEADER:
As leader of this great faction I have seized full control and power over everyone. Everyone bows before me and does my bidding. Mods are dangerous and can crumble an empire with a simple command. With all power consolidated in a single ruler, no one can crumble an empire

We have been chased from server to server for our radical ideas. We decided to finally settle on skylair because we are what the community needs to make this server great. You can help our cause by joining our empire to destroy all those impurities caused by the plague of noobs. Be careful when applying; if deemed a noob you will suffer the same fate as players like xxbluethunder and ruslanak.

IGN Name:
Ideal base defense:
redstone knowledge:
hours you play daily:
Skills:
mcmmo stats:
Previous factions:
Are you willing to adopt our way of life?:
Can you mine when needed?:
Posted Sep 18, 15 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+79
Nice fake recruitment thread mate!
Starting a new fashion trend. Cut sleeve polos. Would you buy em? Yes, i know you would.
Posted Sep 18, 15
Votes:
+19
Kraken
Lol i won't let you do anything to bookers or obsida come at me bro
eJwty0EKwkAMBdB9TvEvUHAKxQNU1JVuxK4DSUuwZiAMHef2ivTt342LCtelw3XEU4sGOz2Czc0X6KbRhBtKxmwueDfk6qjcyPeZ_uiSBfcZEwedOF6YcqyCDnbW1T4_1A8DpQP1R0pfY08l3g~~.png
Posted Sep 19, 15
GRAESIMMONS GriffinMod
GRAESIMMONS @ mc.skylair.net
Votes:
+82
Griffin
Mod
Lol i won't let you do anything to bookers or obsida come at me bro
"bookers" xD
Plus the fac name is not Hookers anymore.
-Long walks on the beach, hookers. Idk what else too put. Why are you still reading this.

Seriously why the fuck are you still reading this?
Posted Sep 19, 15
GRAESIMMONS GriffinMod
GRAESIMMONS @ mc.skylair.net
Votes:
+82
Griffin
Mod
You guys have a really nice base. Well I should say was a really nice base. :3
-Long walks on the beach, hookers. Idk what else too put. Why are you still reading this.

Seriously why the fuck are you still reading this?
Posted Sep 19, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
You should thank our asian slaves grae.
Posted Sep 20, 15 · OP
NoticeNotices