After a long two years, Sky Lair Original Factions has returned!
Agazed and I have been working on reviving the server for the past few months, and as of 19 January 2018, Sky Lair Factions will be off and running once again.
A Personal Message from owner, Agazed: I am very happy to bring back Sky Lair. I have always missed running this server and it brings back so many memories to once again run what I believe is such an essential gamemode to Minecraft. A big reason why we made Sky Lair was to revive Non-OP Factions, which is surprisingly hard to find nowadays. I couldn’t remotely find any good servers, so I created my own, with bringing back only the best features and ideas I could remember. This gamemode was such a big part of my early Minecraft years. I know I am not alone and there are people out there who miss what I do. It will always be my goal to keep Sky Lair online for as long as I can. Anyways I hope you enjoy the server and feel free to message me anytime in-game or on here. I don’t bite.
Right now, we are just putting a few finishing touches on the server, and we guarantee that Sky Lair 5.0 will be the best version of the server that you guys have ever played on.
Here are some of the updates on Sky Lair:
- Free ranks and donor rank perks have been edited. As you know, one of our main goals for the server is to make our factions as simple and balanced as possible, but as you know stuff just isn’t free, and the boys still gotta pay the server bills. So, we have edited the free ranks and the donor rank perks to be what we think as fair and balanced as possible. We want everyone to have fun on the server no matter what rank you have, so we edited them to optimize the experience for everyone :)
- The world border has been shortened to 5,000 blocks. With a brand new server comes building up a brand new player base. To make the game as interesting as possible, we have shortened the radius of the world to 5,000 blocks. This is not set in stone, but will probably remain until we decide to expand it as our new player base expands.
- The new and updated Labyrinth will be released within the next few weeks. We have been working very hard on developing a new and interesting form of PvP for you guys, and Agazed and I believe we have hit the nail right on the head with this one…
- The PvP Tournament arena will also be released shortly. The PvP Arena will be used strictly for sanctioned PvP Tournaments in Sky Lair 5.0.
- The staff team has been updated! After two years, we have made contact with some of our old staff members and players. They have helped us immensely these past few weeks in reviving the server, and Agazed and I couldn’t be more thankful for them. Please welcome the new staff team: lazyflamingo, GRAESIMMONS, and Its_Hail! Big thanks for their hard work and dedication to the server!
- Our social media is back up and active! Shoot @skylairmc a follow on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube! Look out for the Sky Lair 5.0 promo trailer coming soon!
PvP Tournament Postponed